CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's in this for me?

loquat1 Views: 8,640
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,891

Re: What's in this for me?

It isn't that I haven't answered you. I have done so several times. The problem is that you cannot abide the answer, which comes as no great surprise. And neither am I surprised you can't distinguish a Scriptural refutation of error from a personal attack on you. It goes with the territory you occupy. Purity has nothing to do with it - truth does though. 

So I'll give it another go, for what it's worth. Here's a question for you by way of reply. What did Legion have to gain by cutting himself with stones (Mark 5:5)? By doing so, he risked death by sepsis, tetanus, or even just plain old bleeding out. So why did he do it? I'll let you figure that one out for yourself this time.

You really believe you don't have a dog in this fight? Then try this one out for size. Your reward is leading seekers of truth astray. In terms, you said as much yourself, You are not always easy to understand, but did you not recently recount a story in which you took great delight in 'rescuing' two potential converts from Christianity? 

And by your own admission, did you not also claim that these exchanges with me were nothing more than an attempt at an intervention by you on my behalf? Must really irk you that you failed on this occasion. You really don't understand why I must reject your 'revelations' in favor of an historic faith that is underpinned by centuries of solid scholarship in every relevant field, do you?

Don't be too disappointed by your failure. If you knew your history, you would also know that you are the direct spiritual descendent of the Gnostics. Christianity survived them almost two millennia ago. It will also survive your revelations. Therein lies both your answer and your motive. Error is it's own self-publicist, and your voluminous posts in this thread are testament to the fact. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)