CureZone   Log On   Join
Blowing off some steam...

Views: 8,952
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Blowing off some steam...

Not much today. Just more of the malarkey that 'some parasites are Ok' and saying Dr. Clarks says so--but people are twisting and manipulating her words for 'profit and egotistical gratification'.

Really?? I know who's really twisting her words, for a paycheck probably. Dr. Clark never said yah-- parasites are ok to leave to infest you---she just said they were inevitable, and people have always had them. Not that they were ever something you don't address. *shakes head*

And all this sock puppet action--sheesh--it's so clearly one hand talking to the other-- 'oh I'm so sick with some bizarre symptom', then 'here's what I did or what you should try' with all sorts of trite and fiddly fussy crap that I never found helpful in the least.

Then 'oh, thank you sooo much for sharing that' like this poor sickly person is too retarded to do their own research and all these ideas are so new and wonderful. And another sock pops up 'oh I had that problem toooooo' for a few more posts and then it peters out as the original poster moves on to the next soap opera, no doubt. They need some fresh material and better playwrights. This would never fly in any other venue. At least there aren't any more hyperinfection scam 'queens' right now.

I wonder if it gets so quiet on weekends because the sock puppets have the days off? Are there any real people here?

Well enough steam blown off for the day. I'm not getting any push from Celeste to discuss anything, and the 'jesus' guy said he's shooting for day after tomorrow, so, we'll see, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.508 sec, (1)