CureZone   Log On   Join
Stuff I thought I'd talked about here, but didn't...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 9,179
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,280,393

Stuff I thought I'd talked about here, but didn't...

I realize that I didn't really discuss what I'd discovered about how the body actually works--so I'm going to put a bit of what I told that last 'elite' employee here---just for reference when I talk about becoming more of the full 'you' So here it is:

My analogy for the way the body works is imagine we are the Seaview from 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea' (except our bodies are more like Moya, from Farscape---a living vessel with it's own awareness). We, the thinking part, are Admiral Nelson, in his windowed cabin--sending orders, planning missions, doing admiral stuff.

Then the unconscious mind is like Capt Crane. He deals with the whole day to day operation stuff, but he (because of all the communication lines being down, which the greys shut off) can't see, hear, or experience what's going on outside, so mostly he's just winging it--waiting for orders from the admiral. Neither realize that the other can't hear them, so Admiral Nelson gets all upset that the capt isn't following orders, and things are going to hell. Capt Crane, struggling with a total lack of information (other than an occasional really garbled transmission), feels angry and abandoned, plus he can't seem to get the heavy lifting crew (who's very necessary for optimal functioning) to respond. Both are basically chained to their chairs and so can't go see what's wrong.

At about the age of 25 or so, the capt sends out the order to start the regeneration program, but nothing happens. He watches in dismay as his vessel slowly decays and falls apart from neglect. Plus he gets occasional garbled and angry msgs (the intense emotional ones are the most likely to get thru) that let him know that the admiral is getting beside himself with what seems a total lack of maintenance. Theirs becomes a very troubled relationship.

And the heavy lifting crew (think crane operators, forklift drivers, diesel mechanics and all their tools, etc) are sitting in their bays, wondering why orders aren't coming down anymore. Up to the age of about 7 or so, those comm lines were on, but at the age when kids stop believing in Santa Claus and such, is when the comm lines are programmed to turn off, (which is why kids remember past lives so easily, believe in 'magic' and such, because it's real, until those comm lines get shut down).

Those skills are still there though (I'm calling them meta skills)--we just can't access them (although some folks who are 'psychic' have found a way to communicate with some of those parts of themselves)--which EFT can--it's a workaround, sorta like shouting down the tubes instead of trying to use the original intercom system.

So I believe we all have that potential waiting to be used. I used EFT to tap for turning all those comm lines back on, and me and 'Capt. Crane' are back in full and happy communication,(after a lot of work--apologies and such of course) and the heavy lifting crew is getting back on the job, too. But of course they've been sitting around doing nothing for 50 some years, so they've still pretty weak and there's one heck of a backlog of work orders!

I'm ready to be done with all this getting old and sick crap, and with my 'psychic'/raw energy working abilities back in operation, I think it's possible to stop all that. The bodies with those comm lines still on, like Noah (who probably actually did live past 900 years), were mostly killed in that flood--which I think actually was from Atlantis's demise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)