CureZone   Log On   Join
Spooky2, if you want to actually be a ghost...

Views: 9,447
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Spooky2, if you want to actually be a ghost...

Well, another expose' of the hybrid agenda/modus operandi. I know I keep saying they'll probably ban me (and this might be the last straw) because I want to make sure that if you don't see me. you'll remember where I've gone, most likely. Of course, if they crash my computer like Facebook did, I'll try and find another way to post, but otherwise assume they banned me and what that means. :) I tried to post under Conspiracy forum and truth in medicine forum, but got this msg. I ended up posting under a different topic and apologizing.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
Object required: 'rsMessages'
/forums/TestSpam.asp, line 212

Anyway yesterday I got into a discussion with parazapper about Spooky2. He was endorsing it, but so was this other fellow who I'm pretty sure is a hybrid employee, which really confirmed this was a hybrid trap to me somehow. I've had a 'warning, warning, danger, danger, Will Robinson' feeling about that device ever since I first read a bit of their oh so slick and trying to say the right things website and way under priced (subsidized) product. Since then I've had the video clip from Texas where they showed how they trapped wild pigs under that circular trap by putting free corn on the ground every day until the pigs are complacent—then they drop the trap and catch every single one. Then, I don't know if they just shoot the pigs like fish in a barrel, or if they keep some. But either way, it doesn't bode well for most of the pigs.

So again, ask and ye shall receive. As I was waking this morning in that barely awake state, my source showed me a political figure speaking, and a man standing at the back, pointing what looked like some sort of energy gun at him. I could see he started pulling the trigger, and at first nothing seemed to happen. But then the political figure started turning gray and sweaty, then grabbed his chest and fell to the ground. The other man stuck the energy weapon under his coat and calmly strolled out as the crowd fixated on the platform to see what happened. Well, it doesn't take rocket Science to figure out the political figure was killed with energy from that gun the guy in the back was using, but of course it just looked like a heart attack.

And it hit me. Spooky2 has that incorporated in the device somehow, either as a covert frequency, or more likely as a separate module, which is why it's made in China. Too many Americans might realize it didn't belong in the machine, and would ask all sorts of questions. I'm seeing however that aspect works, is dormant for the first 6 months, and then turns on randomly so it's like Russian roulette. You never know when it will strike, which would also make it harder to trace it back to the Spooky2 machine. Short of taking it apart, or being able to examine the programming code, you'd never know it was there.

I'm learning that whatever part is responsible for the killing take two times usage to kill, though, unless you already have a weak heart. They also have a remote access built in so they can also turn it on whenever they want. Since most people probably have it by their bed and it's effective range is about 10 feet, the people might never even use the device and still end up dead from a heart attack in their sleep. If it's not plugged in, it won't do that, but even if the machine is in off mode, and plugged in, yep, it'll work.

I knew it had to be something fatal, as strong as my warning bell has been going off, just like that 'Optimal' EFT, which was basically a way for a non-human operator to take over your body, Manchurian candidate style, and use it to shoot up or bomb a public place with lots of people. And then blame regular EFT, of course—making people terrified to use one of the most amazing and beneficial healing tools known to humanity. At least Spooky2 only kills within a 10 foot range, but really if it kills you and/or your loved one, would that matter?

They may try to turn that function on now, though, since this little deadly scheme has been exposed, to try and kill as many as possible before the word gets out. So, if you've got one, by all means unplug it.

Disclaimer: Of course this is information from a spiritual source, not 'facts', and is therefore only my opinion. Disregard it if you want. :(

And I might post later if something else pops up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)