CureZone   Log On   Join
The real focus?

Views: 9,046
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

The real focus?

So, now what should be the real focus of our efforts to be more spiritual and on track for making full enlightenment? Part of the reason the wrong focus was so easy to trick us into believing was 1) we humans don't do any much more than we have to, and this focus is a lot easier; 2) taking the real path is usually a lot more painful.

Plus most folk find it far easier to have an external force like 'god' or jesus' to help them be a better person, like some parent figure, so they only have to obey, versus make any real personal changes. And the added bonus of some external 'divine' force interceding for their 'wickedness' cuz they were born wicked and were will stay that way unless they became 'religious', of course. All in all, it made a pretty tempting package. Plus it was a package—all ready to go, no thinking involved. Just obey us and guaranteed 'heaven' instead of most certain 'hell'.

Of course, I'm sure the other religions found equally comfortable ways to be 'spiritual', I'm only as I said, familiar with the version designed to trick and ensnare the ex-elder races, like the El-*th, and their attendant species aka 'Christianity'.

It isn't a coincidence that 'Christianity' took off when it did. The rescue ships for the El-*th finally arrived (250,000 years later) to retrieve the El-*th who survived Atlantis. Most of them left then. A few—some new ones too---chose to stay on. There weren't enough of them to pull off 'god' status any more though, and the ones staying usually had a significant other now in a human body that they wanted to watch out for. Thinking that when humanity made full enlightenment, their sweetie could change back to El-*th and they could be together again—a lot of the myths of the 'gods' falling in love with a human, was actually the El-*th reconnecting with their loved one, even if for just that short time.

So in service of being able to help, without revealing their alien status, they took the guise of 'angels'. So we actually know the El-*th aliens very well, and just as in their guise of the angels, they really do want to help. So please don't shoot at them if they start showing up more, no matter what those horrid hybrids via their mass media try to convince you of. :) They've always been on our side, even after they thought it was our fault Atlantis was destroyed.

Just like the hybrids invented reasons for the Mayan's calendar ending when it did, what the change from BC to AD really signified was now this was their world, no longer the El-*th's. And now they could get to the humans previously under the El-*th protection---and since the human ex-El-*th spirits had just lost their gods—they'd pray and nothing happened anymore, whereas before, sometimes the El-*th did help, they were ripe for a new 'religion'.

They even invented the 'scientific' method as a way to distract us from seeking other routes when enough of the ex-El-*th stopped buying that 'Christianity' version. They knew we humans (especially the ex-El-*th) wouldn't stop looking until they found answers. Hence they guided us to the whole 'research' concept as a way to find out about stuff in a concrete manner and answer our questions, but making sure that any research into spiritually/death/paranormal type things was never done, or done with false results, or if done anyway without 'funding' (permission) it was never allowed to see the light of day.

To this day, many humans are buying the lie that anything of value has been researched, and if anything about the spirit realm was real, we would know. It's only been since the internet and the ability to circumvent the hybrids controls over what gets published that some research has actually surfaced about those topics. Of course, the hybrids had their lamestream media discrediting those people as tin foil hat wearers, much as they do the same to anyone seeing and discussing their take over agenda or aliens and UFOs being real.

Anyway, what is the way to real spiritually? What I've discovered is you really need to be, for full enlightenment, your best and highest self, on all levels. While the whole love/peace/non-violent thing is a result of that usually, it's putting the cart before the horse—and you're the horse.

Fixing up that cart won't ever heal the horse, just as pretending all that fake love/peace stuff won't ever heal YOU. The only love and peace important is what you learn to feel for yourself, period. And that is the rub. Humanity has been so abused and mislead by those hybids, they are like children from a severely dysfunctional home. Most feel so wounded, unable to trust, inadequate and scared inside, they hate themselves and there is no inner peace to be had. The 'religions' that have that as a focus, as many of the far eastern ones, were the grey's version of 'religion', that they modified quite heavily from the hybrids version. They couldn't spill the beans about the real path, but they tried to at least make their human's suffering less.

As any counselor will tell you (I do have a double masters in systems counseling, so I know from my own experience too), those types of folks are the most difficult to help, because they've pretty much frozen the version of themselves that survived that traumatic childhood into how they continue to live their lives, fearing any change because they don't know which part of what they did allowed them to survive.

Usually of course, from an objective view point, nothing they did actually made much difference, because small children are truly victims and it was more the whims of their caregivers responsible. But knowing you're a truly helpless victim is unbearable to folks —- far better to think something YOU'VE done and subsequently can change are the reason to blame. Like a child who thinks something they did was the reason their parents divorced. It allows them to feel safer, thinking then there must be some way they can influence their parents to get back together if they just change some behavior. Everyone instinctively claws for some sense of control of their world.

The worse the home, the more frozen, and the harder to even see and admit to the frozen-ness, much less change, so the true path is something a lot of folk avoid like the plague. I've encountered folks who even invented a whole different childhood so they didn't have to deal with their real one (but of course their unconscious mind only believed the real one and would keep all the coping methods firmly in place). Unfortunately, it's not optional--you absolutely have to get in there and heal all that damage to make full enlightenment. You are enLIGHTening—the spirit wounds are dark spots that won't lighten until resolved.

Health is important too, but if you can get your energy working skills back on line, that level of stuff is dealt with automatically as the body repairs itself based on the ideal human templates of the regeneration program, which returns the body to about the same condition as you were at 25, and keeps it there. If they said Noah made it to 900 years, I'm pretty sure that's about where humanity was in gaining immortal status which the rest of the aliens have, when the greys shut all those communication lines down.

So step one---I can see folks wiggling around and saying uh-uh, I don't need any of that crap---I'm fine just the way I am! Even though they might be on their 6th spouse; have kids in jail or dead; drink like a fish (or attend 6 AA meetings a week); smoke like a chimney; weight 300 lbs; eat and throw up afterwards; run 20 miles a day, and then go work out for 3 more hours at the gym; hit the mall for hours shopping til they drop; taking hits of some drug-—prescription included, all day... every single one being a coping method, although some more socially acceptable than others, the amount depending on the severity of what they're avoiding. So no---if one or more of those are you--nope, sorry, you aren't just fine.

So the first step to really focus on is to heal yourself emotionally. No amount of prayer, wishful thinking, manifesting or meditation will do that hard painful work for you. But since I've have dug my way thru a lot of mine (even cult abuse) with some lingering issues I'm still working on (it's just not right 5 short years as a child being abused can take 30+ years to heal!) I did find the easiest, quickest, least painful way to do it. Yah!

I'll talk about that next time cuz this post is again way long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (5)