CureZone   Log On   Join
Contact me sometime? A 11/12 update.

Views: 8,778
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Contact me sometime? A 11/12 update.

Quick post. Got an email account, so if you'd rather contact me via another route or in case I go missing or something. :)
I'm going to break it up---I'm not sure if the program allows outside email addys:

number461
@gmx.com

All run together---so just in case, eh? And if a lot of 'spam' happens, make the subject uniquely your own. I'll know and not have to waste time with spam sorting. Thanks!

Update: If I don't respond, she's saying that it's probably because you're sending it from or thru a google accessible server. So use a different email or maybe just create an account here.

Update 10/23: I'm getting that they're actually blocking this account, or any other I make for this specific purpose, via my ISP. Not my normal ones but often, my email there arrives days late, like someone was going thru it ahead of me, on those as well. Especially my gmail account.

So, I'm not sure at this point, how to address this. I'll see what we can come up with. For now maybe try that 3rd eye tap with your question or whatever, and she'll try to relay it.

I'm not really sure how well that will work. But you never know if you don't try. I'm pretty well past the critical stuff, so now I'll be posting other spirit realm information to help stretch that 'knowledge' balloon. If she gets your question thru, I'll answer it there. :)

Update 11/12: They're still blocking this account, and they're still messing with the numbers of readers, some by blocking access to it in some of the other forums I've got this posted on.

So if you're afraid you're just one of a small minority who reads this, I'm being told, you aren't. She's saying it's up to 7 times more than what you're seeing.

Oh, I'm not sure where I posted that the overarching sentience says we should call her Celeste, but I figured I'd post it here a bit sooner in the thread. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)