CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's true--you've tried your best with the 'elites' methods.

loquat1 Views: 8,434
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,538

Re: It's true--you've tried your best with the 'elites' methods.

Well, I hafta hand it to ya. I've heard of conspiracy theorists of course, and I have a sneaking suspicion that some of them advocate theories that contain more than a kernel of truth. I'm even a fan of Jesse Ventura and his show on the subject, tho I believe he sometimes stretches the point beyond what is justified by the evidence. But you manage to take conspiracy theory to a whole new level. Everybody who's ever written a book on Christian apologetics is nothing more than an agent or stooge of the elites. 

Including the aforementioned Frank Morrison, for example, who also started out an atheist. He was a lawyer by profession, and therefore uniquely qualified to destroy  Christianity by disproving the resurrection, which was his avowed aim. But after sifting thru all the available evidence, subjecting it to the closest scrutiny and analysis of which a legally trained mind is capable, he ended up writing a book that as good as proved the resurrection was an historical event. He also became a Christian as a result. But by your cannons of patently unsupportable revisionist history, which btw doesn't  have the benefit of a single shred of historical, archeological,  anthropological or astronomical evidence, he also is nothing more than a dupe of the 'elites'. Damn clever those elites. And so powerful too.

Well, as Groucho Marx famously once said, that's easy for you to say. You don't even hafta prove anything - it's all spoonfed to ya by your friend. Yet everybody else is programmed except you. Oh, sweet irony. Yes, time will indeed tell whether your version of reality holds sway. But don't be too disappointed when you see it all come crashing down around your ears. At the very least, I just hope you have someone around who loves you, and will be able to give you the support you need when you get that reality check.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)