Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,375
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,226

Re: Spiritual Healing

Well, it *is* my thread. :) Any chance to practice is good.

And warning you isn't wishing it on you. I'm hoping you get your stuff together and be able to avoid it as much as possible. I'm just sharing possible outcomes of which you may not be aware.

And putting words in the mouth of a 'true' believer--hardly necessary, since you all say pretty much the same predictable thing anyway.

And I'm absolutely sure you're nasty enough with your accusations and innuendos that no one would want to risk supporting me, albeit you pretend such reasonableness as a way to try and cover it, from my observations.

And those other versions you mention are plants, used to draw out folks who aren't being fooled anymore so the 'elites' could know who they are and target them if need be.

Celeste and the 'angels' are protecting me as not only the oracle, but even when I was a potential oracle, but that's not the norm. Anyone speaking against the 'elites' agenda without permission (and that covert agreement to spy) is killed if they don't ask for protection. Many don't realize they can, unfortunately.

And definitely hearing the truth about organized religion would hurt a 'true' believer. It's what's behind most of the anger. It triggers the denial/defense mechanism to try and keep the un-provable 'belief' about 'christanity' from being questioned, so the fear of uncertainty about one's desperately held world view isn't brought under questioning. Quite a text book denial reaction.

So when did knowing the truth become knowing ALL truth? Nobody's Omnipotent, not me or any of the overarching sentiences. Another falsity of the 'elites' version, projected on to what you think you know of the real 'god' type beings.

I'm just on the leading edge of healing and clearing false beliefs that are wounding and impeding humanity. What I'm saying is only the start.

But by all means, snuggle into your 'fuzzy, comfortable, everybody knows it' version. It's much easier to sleep there. And best of luck to you, too.

And of course, please post that expose'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)