CureZone   Log On   Join
A 'jesus' update...

Views: 8,870
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

A 'jesus' update...

Ok, more about that 'jesus' guy. He's got the transmutation 'engine' working again but is in the preflight stage, because it has been 2000 years after all since this 'airplane' flew. Even not being used, the equipment needs a thorough operational check and testing.

He did 'start' the process up on Saturday early afternoon to do his first preflight check. I was sitting here typing and noticed a warmish, pleasant feeling energy sort of pulsating behind me, and I was---what?? It felt like the sun just started shining, but from my east, kinda south (the window's to the exact south). I wondered about it a bit but wanted to finish my thoughts on my post first. When I got through, I started trying to figure out what it was.

I realized it was that 'Jesus' guy; feeling almost like our overarching sentience (That whole 'light of god' thing). Which of course he would since that's what he's trying to transmute back into. I'm kinda curious if anybody else felt that extra warmth too, although I know you can't post here.

I think once he takes off and pushes into his new form, the whole world will probably feel it—it's so warm and comforting. But when you feel that, that's the end of the hybrid's time here.

It's sooo close! He has to rest today, but I'm sure tomorrow he'll do another systems check after powering up the 'engine' for further checks, so keep a feel out for that. :) Also, he's asking if we can send him energy.

It's going to take a lot to shift into pure energy, and whatever we can send will help. He says he can store it like a battery, so it doesn't need to be any specific time—just when ever you might think of it would be very helpful. Just picture however you see that 'jesus' guy and imagine a flow of energy coming out of your 3rd eye going to his. That's all that's needed. Do it for how ever long you like.

Other than that, thus far, I'm not feeling like I need to post anything, but who knows—It jumps up and surprises me sometimes. So maybe, I will or maybe I won't. We'll see.:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)