CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

LadyBee726 Views: 59,529
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,592

Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

To anyone who has diarrhea all the time after gall bladder surgery there are websites you can go to which may be of some help; such as gihealth.com which explains about Bile Salt Diarrhea. There are medications you can take for this problem. I had my gall bladder removed in 2000 and I suffer with the dumping all the time. Especially in the morning with the first meal. I thought at first it would go away but it hasn't. Do a search for Bile Salt Diarrhea and see what you come up with. The medication that can be taken sounds like a dream come true...to be able to go out to eat in public and at work without the worry of the bathroom race. I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to have your supervisor find out that you are contantly in the bathroom dumping...I hope this little bit of info I have provided helps. Oh and one more thing my doctor didn't warn me of the side effects either, so I've had to do the work on my own to diagnos myself. Again hope this helps...LadyBee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)