CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAFETY: SURGERY! Reasons needed for avoiding gallbladder removal?

Sunflower_25 Views: 59,414
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 332,069

Re: SAFETY: SURGERY! Reasons needed for avoiding gallbladder removal?

i completely disagree with you on this for the reason that i had the almost exact same thing happen to me just a year ago and you just dont understand the pain and suffering that alot of us have gone through and that could have been prevented if we were given all of the right and truthful information. i am glad that your family member has had such limited problems but for the rest of us that have had complications you can never understand the torment and torcher that weve had to go through. even that your loved ones had to go through. my husband had to stand there and hear from my doctor that i my not make it through the next few min let alone the next few hours. you dont know what it feels like to have to learn to walk all over again because you havent walked for three weeks because you were in and out of surgery three times in one month. so you want updated info here you go the main malpractic lawsuit in the U.S. is messups from laproscopic surgeries. over 50% of people have minor to major complications from these surgeries and a lot of the ones that had major comps couldnt talk about it because they had multiple organ failure or they are now dead God rest their souls. ALL could have been prevented with proper medical advice and all true info form doctor to patient. so there is your up date. im glad all is well with you but for some of us its not like that. best wishes to you and your family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)