CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

kmp614 Views: 60,058
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,684

Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

i had my gallbladder removed about 1 1/2 years ago. no gallstones, but was not empting right. since then i have had severe pain in my lower right, severe diarrhoea, and chronic fatigue. i have been checked for everything under the sun including chrones. the only thing found that gave me an answer to the fatigue was i tested poss. for h pylori. took the Antibiotics and still have it. they have put me on the colestid for the diarrhoea, and i hate it. i stop taking it everytime they put me on it. it throws me from one extrem to the next. i go from running to the bathroom to not being able to go. i have tried all doses, nothing changes, still constipates me. i have lost 25 pounds in about a 3 week period from the diarrhoea. i dont know what to do, i guess there is nothing i can do. it is so depressing. i have gotten to the point that every test they run i pray something shows, at least then i would have an answer. everytime it always come back normal. how can it be normal. the small bowel x ray i had to drink a lot of barium, i kept it in for about 20 min. ran to the bathroom and it was coming right out just as white as it went in. i dont vomit, only diarrhoea. i cant eat anything, does not matter what, dairy, fatty, spicey, anything, nothing stays in. the weight loss has slowed, but no matter what i eat i loose weight. i have lost a total of 35 pounds now. desperate and depressed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.982 sec, (1)