CureZone   Log On   Join
Just one of many people who are affected by doctors failing to give everyone all the INFORMATION on surgeries!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Sunflower_25 Views: 61,477
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,602

Just one of many people who are affected by doctors failing to give everyone all the INFORMATION on surgeries!!

i completely agree with your statements. i can also relate. in june of 2003 i went in for my gallbladder surgery. after surgery i was uncomfortable but god knows i would have given anything to feel that way in the next few months to come. the day after my surgery i knew there was something wrong i went back to the er the night after my release from the hospital, they told me i was bloated and had me take home an enema. a week later i was much worse. i went back for my two week check up and complained about it to the doc that did my surgery he told me to get off my pain meds and come back if it got worse. two days later the pain was so excruceating i went back to the er. they told me i had a small bile leak and sent me to another hospital to have a small stint placed. afterwards i felt worse. i couldnt eat or sleep or walk for that matter. i complained again of pain and they told me it was pancreatitis. i refused to hear it. i left the hospital
aginst medical advice and although i was advised to go straight to another hospital they refused to get me an ambulance. at the next hospital i went to they ran the same tests over and told me i had to go to the biggest hospital in the state because no one else was equipt to handle my case, so i went. from there they ran more tests and heres what they found (of course i dont remember what they told me because by then my mind and body shut down from the pain they told my husband)i had a large bile leak and a pocket of 3 different types of fungus from the bile leak. they gave me 24 hrs if the pocket burst i was dead and they couldnt reverse the effects of it. they stabilized my condition with Antibiotics and went in for surgery. i was 87 percent covered in bile they had to wash me out not just once but had to cut me open a second time. i had 5 tubes coming out of my body i didnt eat for two weeks and hadnt walked for about the same. they still didnt fix the leak by then and told me that it was very risky and couldnt give me any risks of the proceedure or % of death. i chose to get a second opinion. i went to one of the best hospitals in the country and they told me they could fix me with very slim chance of any complications. the relief from just hearing this made my heart soar.i went in december 2003 and got fixed. i no longer have tubes or take medication. i still get winded from doing too much and have the diarreah most people talk about with this but ill take it gladly over the rest of the problems ive had. please keep in mind that this happened one month after i got married and i have 3 small children and this has nearly destroyed our marriage our lives and our childrens dreams. not to mention the rest of our family. i thank god for all of them and hope to god i never in my life take them for granted . one piece of advice for anyone out there who has surgery no matter how small research it and if you feel something is wrong it probably is get it checked out. getting it checked wont kill you, not getting it checked might.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)