CureZone   Log On   Join
Flushing is so worth it!

dewyeyes Views: 60,522
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,590

Flushing is so worth it!

Listen to this guys! My mother-in-law was not happy with us when I e-mailed and said we wouldn't be visiting for the 4th of July because I was having occasional gallbladder attacks and didn't know when or where I might have another one. She e-mailed back chastizing me for not going to the doctor to have my gallbladder removed. She said what I was doing was dangerous, etc. etc. Then she told me about my "smart" neice who had hers removed just days ago after a severe attack. Now, today I receive this e-mail from my mother-in-law:

"'Hi Beth,
Glad to hear that your GallBladder problem is improving. I think I told you that (your niece) had to have hers out . Got to wonder about that doctor. Turns out that the problem wasn't her Gall Bladder after all. After more attacks in spite of the Surgery
they finally did a proper test on her. She had and has Kidney stones. That can be taken care of without surgery. I think I'd tell that Doctor to not bother with sending me a bill. He could even be sued over that by some people. Could be you are wise to try a natural method.'"

Talk about feeling vindicated! I am so excited (but sorry for my niece). I went from being a foolish daughter-in-law one week to a "wise" one the next! It sure makes me feel good about what I am trying to do. thanks so much to all you guys and your support. It sure makes a difference when you have support!!!

warm regards,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.793 sec, (1)