CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: READ THIS, PERSONAL EXPEIRENCE.....

ledgar Views: 59,671
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,798

Re: READ THIS, PERSONAL EXPEIRENCE.....

Did you read this before posting your message?

"This forum is suppose to be a support forum, avoid sending unsupportive messages"

You're only 15 years old, and that's awfully young to be having a cholecystectomy. Major digestive problems usually come later. You'll be leaking
bile into your intestines for the rest of your life now, and it will definitely take its toll. Come back here in 10 or so years, and you'll be relating quite well
to what everyone's saying and see how juvenile your comments were. There ARE other options to surgery, and this surgery should not be performed as often
as it is. We will all have to live now with poorly digested food, which alone will lead to complications over time. Chronic diarreah is not a healthy thing. It causes
dehydration, plus try going on long hikes or swimming at the lake. Things I used to enjoy. Now I have to live my life close to a restroom. No more spending a week in
the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

I, too, had horrible gall bladder attacks and was grateful to have them stop. I wish now I'd known about the flushes that can be used and that some doctors are even using aspirin
as a way to break up gall stones. There are also sound waves that can be used if you can find a doctor not looking to fatten up his wallet at your expense.

And of course now studies are showing that the continual leaking of bile into the intestines increases your risk of colon cancer. GREAT! My grandmother died of colon cancer, and she'd
had her gall bladder removed when she was younger. She was in her late 60s when she died. That's really not that old. We all have god reason to be upset.

Enjoy your life without a gall bladder!

I know this message wasn't "supportive," but I felt compelled to return the favor.

http://www.drmirkin.com/archive/6613.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.978 sec, (1)