CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diarrhea after the removal of my gallbladder

Leah Views: 59,373
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,632

Re: Diarrhea after the removal of my gallbladder

Of all these I have read your messages covers my problems best. It is so upsetting that I can't eat and not have to be sure there is a bathroom close. What is even more annoying is that I might eat something today and it not be a problem and tomorrow it may make me "sick". Just this past week I ate something for lunch one day and the next day I ate the left overs and it made me "sick" the second day. What I guess I don't understand is that I have no pain..no warning. I just have a slight full feeling and it is almost too late by then. I can't go out to eat and if I have eaten before leaving home I must make sure I am near a bathroom. The first thing I do when I go to the mall is scope out the restroom! I am so afraid of having an accident that I make trips to the bathroom just trying to be sure that I don't have to go. My gallbadder removal was 4 years ago and it isn't any better. I hate to think I will live like this forever!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.601 sec, (1)