CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

ringois Views: 59,361
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,874

Re: Examples of people who developed chronic diarrhoea

I had gallbladder surgery in 1983 and I have to say I STILL have the diarrhea problem. It's frustrating sometimes because most foods seem to trigger it off sometimes, and sometimes not. I haven't quite figured out all the combinations except that I noticed that most fast foods and restaurant foods are the worse, along with a lot of the milk products. I switched to 2% milk and that helped somewhat. Although sometimes anything and everything triggers it. It makes it real hard, I have to agree with everyone, on eating and travelling (or even just eating and shopping or visiting!!!) I just don't understand why one day a certain meal with rush right thru me and the next time it doesn't! This isn't anything that doctors tell you about in advance. I really think they should. Although, in my case I would have had the surgery anyway because I was sick as a dog and in so much pain I thought I was going to die! (The pain was comperable to labor pain!!!) I never really knew of others that had the same problem before I found this forum. And I actually have a doctor (finally) that told me this was an effect of the surgery. All the others just said I had IBS and left it at that. I never could understand why I could have diarrhea all the time yet never lost weight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.280 sec, (1)