CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SURGERY!!! Reasons needed for avoiding gallbladder removal?

WDCGator Views: 56,190
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,590

Re: SURGERY!!! Reasons needed for avoiding gallbladder removal?

Cancel the surgery now!

What a week. Last Monday night a week ago I woke up with a huge pain in the chest like a heart attack. I had just had a great physical a month prior and EKG etc. The next day I went for a CT scan of the whole body. Guess what? "Big Stones".

I rushed to the Motion Picture Hospital the next day to see my Dr. and he sent me for an ultra-sound. Guess what? "Big Stones".
They scheduled me for surgery last Friday at 9:30 am. The Thursday before I had to go in for blood work and a chest X-Ray before the surgery. I did not sleep well all night thinking of this surgery. I am 57 and a father of three small children that need a father.

I stumbled onto this site via Google. I read for three hours. All the negatives etc. about taking the gall bladder out. I read about the flushes. I cancelled the surgery that morning to the surprize of everyone who wanted my money or insurance money regardless of my future without a gall bladder.

I followed Dr. Hulda's gall bladder flush recipe to a tee last Friday //www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp
WOW! My stomack was pretty empty before I started the flushes.
Stones, stones, stones and some really big stones. You must rest
while doing this for two days.

This morning the Dr's office called me to intimidate me. "What you are doing is "LIFE THREATNING" he said. I have seen these flushes and they do not work.He wanted to get me in for another ultra- sound. I guess he needed to pay his car payment. I said I would after a couple of months. I want to do more flushes etc.

I am watching my diet real well now. NO FAT and enemas.

I am in no pain and I feel GREAT...This site has saved my life. Now I would not go back to this Dr for anything in the world even if I did really need it out.

Why don't Dr's help us try everything possible before the knife?
Money, money, money........Go flush now right now....Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.426 sec, (1)