CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Never Give Up!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
Aharleygyrl Views: 9,971
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,032

Re: Never Give Up!

no, i have no one to talk to.  you are it.  i called my mom the other day to tell her how sick i am, but she can't do much because i am here and she is busy.  when someone you look up to treats you liek a dog out back, it is hard.  like i said, i got caught up in the abuse syndrome.  i am only now starting to stop.  i stopped a while back, so it new to me and i'm trying to find something to make me feel good again.  i went through this once before.  the problem is, i went from one abuser to another.  i told the current abuser about the one prior and they couldn't believe i was treated that way...but they ended up treating me worse.  many abusers put on a charming act. 

no, loss of libido is very common with tuballigation.  i have gotten many emails and many calls from women who say the exact same thing.  it is part of PTLS.

no, i am not looking for that special someone.  i have had no interest in men for about 2 years or so.  i have no interest in one true love or any of that.

i cannot go back to oregon until i get well from dental because i am in a lot of pain and in the states, the work would be at least $30,000.

what dreams did i have, i believed the abuser, that he liked me.  i also believed i could live well financially.  he took both those away and deemed me not worthy.  but now, i only would hope to recover financially, i will have to see how that goes.  i have been being thrown an old eaten bone instead of a steak for over 3 years now.  it is like i am scared of making money. i am scared whoever i choose to work for will not pay me and will suck me back in the other direction.  i know it sounds bad, but that has been my fear for quite a while now and why i don't do anything but watch tv and write on curezone.  it has gotten that bad.  but, the only thing that has helped me a little bit to catapult, was my extreme need for dental work and the help of some of you at curezone.  otherwise, i might be heading aimlessly back to oregon searching for something that i don't even know what it is.  that may be the best thing, but i have to give this a try with my dental first.  i got a call a call from a fellow curzonian from england yesterday because they were worried about me.  pretty amazing. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.016 sec, (2)