CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
LuellaMay Views: 9,917
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,412

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Bless your heart Torrie, I don't have a set schedule and I am out of town at the drop of a hat with my Dipetane business.  Right now it wouldn't be feasible.

Sweetie, we have to get you together.  I would like to send you a link that would relieve your anxiety.  It is natural herbs, and no we don't sell them.  Before I do that, I have to know if you are on any prescription medicines, as they may conflict.

Your serotin levels are out of whack and that is a lot of the reason for why you feel the way you do.  It could also be part of the reason why your self esteem is low.  All this also has a physical aspect to it.  At the same time, we need to pull out by the roots those demons of your past that have told you that you are not successful because of this or that.  They are a bunch of lies.

You are doing something else that is very common in someone with an anxiety disorder.  I used to do the very same thing.  You are worried that you may have a terminal illness.  You have a lot of what if's going on.  Chances are that all your what if's will never come to pass.  What if's almost never happen. 

Where do you live in California?  I may know people in your area.  You remind me so much of myself.  I want to reach out and hug you, so accept my virtual hug.

Speaking of Dipetane, I have to go visit my local customers and see how they are doing.  I will be back later tonight.

Hey, there's hope.  Really.  Did you notice the song I think that Babette sent?  And did you notice the song that I posted back?  They are great songs.  Listen to them, get into them, sing them and dance. 

Before I leave, I want to give you some affirmations to use.

I am capable.
I am worthwhile.
I am beautiful.
I am lovable.
I attract abundance.

Post them on your refrigerator or bathroom mirror and everytime you see them say them over and over and believe it.  Because that is the truth.

I see you have another post, but I am late and I've got to go.  Will talk later.

Hugs,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.297 sec, (2)