CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Aharleygyrl Views: 9,930
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,057

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

thanks.  no, the doghouse is a metaphor for my house or possibly even california, and if i am able to obtain a better situation to take my mind off this, i may be able to stay.  I have been able to stay away from the abuser and that is good, but i need more than that to recover.  one thing i think is making me sick is the cavitation in my jaw.  it is pretty painful.  so, i decided to use that as a starting point, since i felt better after i called a dentist and made an appointment.  right after, i thought, if that made me feel a little better, then maybe i have a chance to keep going in that direction.  i see a little light at the end of the tunnel so far.  i just noticed that extreme anxiety feeling/pain in my stomach and it is killing me right now, so i guess part of this stomach ailment i developed within the last 3 days is tied to thinking about this abuse.  

what i was looking for was love, acceptance, but i was even willing to settle for being paid properly, because as a last resort, i was willing to say ok money can represent the love and acceptance.  but, i was not even given that without it being manipulated.  it's the difference between getting a steak on a plate and getting thrown a bone that another dog has already eaten all the good stuff off of.

it's funny, i gave that sort of analogy about the dog tied up out back to the abuser plenty of times, to try and point out how bad i was treated, but the one doing the abusing often cannot see anything wrong with the abuse and do not think of it that way, in fact, they don't think of it at all, and do not like hearing about it;  it makes them mad.  that is when you know the person's behavior is pathological.  and, if you have ever tried to reason with a pathologic personality, well...you might as well beat your head against a wall. 

path·o·log·i·cal
adj.

1. Of or relating to pathology.
  2. Relating to or caused by disease.
  3. Of, relating to, or manifesting behavior that is habitual, maladaptive, and compulsive: a pathological liar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.453 sec, (2)