CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

LuellaMay Views: 9,428
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 948,292

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

jfh,

The Law of Attraction does work!  Did you see the link I left for Torrie on "What the Bleep do we Know?"  Watch it!  You have to! Fascinating!  All this has to do with Quantum Physics.  We do create our own reality.  Have you ever heard that "thoughts are things?"  or how about this one.... "Watch out what you pray for." 

Notice your thoughts and then notice how they relate to your life.  I have had incredible things happen to me with regard to this.  Let me give you the best one.  In my office I just had a desk.  Well, in my business, I need to make a lot of bound books to give to prospective customers.  It was too expensive for me to contract out,l so I bought an inexpensive binder the covers, paper and put everything together myself.  This was 200 books for a trade show.  And I had to do it on my dining room table.  All the time, I was thinking, I wish I had a table in my office that I could use for these things.  Random thought, that's all,  And I thought this several times.  One Saturday is cleanup day at church and my pastor tells me that there is a table that he is going to throw out, can he dump it in the gulley in my property?  yes, this is backwoods Mississippi.  People do that here.  And I thought, "What?"  I told him he was welcome to dump it at my house and now I have a huge table, nothing to write home about, but a huge table to bind books and do odds and ends.

If you can't locate the link tell me.  You will be amazed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.855 sec, (1)