CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Aharleygyrl Views: 9,743
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,995

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

my mom is ok and she takes far more metformin than i do.  there are millions out there taking it and i believe dr ward dean, so that is just the way it is.  i have taken it for years, and only did i get this ill when severely abused by a man, so i do not believe it has anything to do with it.  i was happy and then i met an abuser and he slowly broke me down over 5 yrs.  i was on top of the world and the more he abused, the more mentally ill i became.  he knew it, too.  he saw me go to hell every time he would treat me bad.  he watched me get worse and worse and he loved every second, because it meant more control and power for him, he could care less about me.  his only motivation was to make him tons and tons of money.  he could not stand to be around me or hear my voice, but as long as i made him money, i was tolerated via phone once in a blue moon.  this is bottom for me.  things could not get a whole lot worse.  you can blame metformin.  i am blaming him.  please don't get on my case about being in the abusive releationship, though, because i just got rid of him. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.672 sec, (1)