CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Aharleygyrl Views: 9,795
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 948,034

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Owen is nice, he has emailed with me before a few months ago, but he has his own thing going on and i would not want to bother him.  the last few days have been a process.  i just recently got rid of an abuser and had no idea where to go from there.  i was at one of my worst points when i began typing this.  yes, i can move home, but i stay here only because of how close it is to cancer hospitals and mexico (where you can get better healthcare and for cheaper than US).  otherwise, i would go home.  but, i finally had so much pain in my jaw, that a couple days ago, i called a dentist i had spoke to a year ago and made an appt and i am thinking this may be what i need to get out of this emotional pain as well as physical and hopefully financial.  no, i don't want to go out or look in the phonebook or anything.  the person i spoke of took absolutely everything from me until i was left with nothing and not even the desire to try anything.  but luckily the pain in my mouth is here, i guess, because it might help me get some of my life back in order.  it can't get much worse. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.344 sec, (1)