CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

Views: 9,383
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 905,092

Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

Happier than some, not as happy as others. With my family name, which you would readily recognize, I do not come from a family that keeps the mouth shut. I will not disclose it here, but our members have been considered heroes by most Americans.

I use the word hero, and I feel almost hypicritical in stating it, because my definition of hero is quite a bit more austere. I believe a hero is a man that wins a final victory. If you think about it, the definition itself demotes quite a bit of those postured into hero-ship - including famous ancestor. When the word hero is described too often, the hero itself becomes devalued. I've heard of people going to pick up trash alongside the road being described as heroes.

I'll clarify happy. I have a roof over my head, kids that are growing up, and a fiance I am devoted to. I have not yet reached the promised land, so to speak, and may never see it within my lifetime. I enjoy an occasional movie and eating out with the fiancee and kids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)