CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

twinkie26 Views: 9,311
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,370

Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

I didn't leave or blame everything on the man. The original poster is the one leaving everything to the woman. I am pointing out that the MAN has responsibility too, not just the woman. He is calling woman whores and sluts and all kinds of things. HE is comepletely leaving out that the man has just as much responsibility in this as the woman does. I didn't post this debate, I am only defending what he is so blatantly attacking. You seem to be ignoring certain parts of my postings and only focusing on the fact that you think I'm a feminist or something, which I am not. Here is a direct quote from MY post:

"He has every responsibility to use birth control if he doesn't want children. If he doesn't then it's just as much his fault as the womans that a pregnancy resulted out of it. Maybe these men should think with their brains and not other parts of their anatomy. It takes 2...end of story. If a man AND a woman are not intelligent enough to use protections then it is their responsibility to take care of that child - PERIOD. There are a gazillion forms of birth control (other then child support) to keep this from happening not to mention abstinence. Honestly...common sense..."

I clearly said that if the man doesn't want children then it's his responsibility to use birth control and if he doesn't then it is just as much his fault as the WOMANS. As you can read...I also said if a MAN AND A WOMAN are not smart enough to use birth control then it is THEIR responsibility to take care of the child.

I know women try to trap men, I have seen it happen. It is aweful and manipulative. That doesn't change the fact that the man still has the responsibility to protect HIMSELF if HE doesn't want children. He has no control over whether or not she wants them but he does have control over whether he wants them. The original poster acts like men have no choice and all of the sudden they are trapped. Please. Both MEN and WOMEN have a choice in everything they do. If you get in bed and you aren't careful you have to deal with the consequences. If you don't want to get trapped then you take precautions to make sure you don't get trapped. If you don't, well...you are the only one responsibile for your own actions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.098 sec, (2)