Re: For #79513 Religion is a means for subjugation

been there done that Views: 10,093
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 893,332

Re: For #79513 Religion is a means for subjugation

I never said:

"that God is only of the mind"

and I never said that He:

"doesn't have any relevance to the way things are run in the world".

Being a Godly person requires attitude adjustment (the attitude that 'evil is illogical' because peaceful coexistence is the objective (peace and harmony are logical). It is that we must have a peaceful and loving MIND that we must be transformed by the renewing of the mind. I was not saying that God is a figment of our imagination. The heart (proverbial or otherwise) cannot think and therefore cannot produce a peaceful attitude in us.

The devil can only TEMPT, but it is human beings who CAUSE the evil by our individual decisions to follow that temptation or not. Wars are caused by humans. Crime is caused by humans. Corruption, hate, etc. is caused by humans. This is not recognized because people rather not accept responsibility for their actions, they rather blame it on the devil or the other person.

I never justified the thought that men should be slaves to women. If you know of a women that is taking care of a child, the man who is responsible for getting her pregnant and bringing that child into the world is responsible for the financial support of the child. The women should not have the complete burden of financial support of the child (even if he doesn't want to accept responsibility for his actions,...like I just mentioned).

I don't know where the bible addresses "child support" (as you claim it does). If you know someone who brought a child into this world and they are complaining that they have to do the responsible thing and pay child support, they shouldn't be using the bible to try and justify their irresponsibility. If they feel uncomfortable at all with what God has said, they have to have a good, long talk with God (but they will only hear His voice if they really want to, if not, they'll hear their own voice,...and when they hear their own voice, they'll blame that on the devil too).

but you are right that: (however irrelevant)

"Not one beach was ever stormed for the purposes of making men slaves to women".

and that it would be unrealistic for me to suggest: (however irrelevant)

"any man who ever pledged allegiance to being a slave to a woman" (didn't really understand this).

I don't think child support has any bearing on military recruitment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.547 sec, (2)