CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

Views: 9,499
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 895,174

Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

Sometimes man just has to clean house. I'm sorry you've had a hard time with depression in your life. 51 years is a long time. I knew a boy once upon a time who used to hurt creatures - not people, and he was also shy and frequently depressed. It turns out that he was victim of some neighborhood bullies. It's not that the boy was so much afraid of the bullyies but instead it was because his mother educated him to never stand up for himself for any reason. He and I talked, and we got to the root of the problem. You see, the boy had so much anger inside of himself, that that anger turned on himself. While the boy didn't actually fight the bullies, the bullies stopped messing with him. With the anger gone, the bad things left as well.

I hope you do not think of me as your enemy. Nobody can motivate such courage of a man as a mother, a sister, or a daughter. But they must believe in him, or he will wilt otherwise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)