CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus Christ is a liar and a sinner

sans sucre Views: 9,497
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,714

Re: Jesus Christ is a liar and a sinner

There was no male bashing at all, except in response to the female bashing, and at that, the worst that men were called was "dead-beat". There was a huge spate of female bashing that started from the very first post on this thread. If you don't think calling all women whores, jezebel, stupid, incompetant, etc., is not bashing, I don't know what it.

If a single woman gives up her child for adoption, the new adoptive parents become financially responsible for the child, and the original parents no longer have any control over that child, so I cannot see why a couple with a newly adopted child should ask the birth mother for support. Once a child is no longer your legal responsibility, it is no longer your financial responsibility. However, if that child is NOT adopted it IS still the legal and financial responsibility of BOTH birth parents.

I have no argument with you in that the "Christian" marriage you are describing, of the woman being totally beholden to the man, does not exist in this day and age. You are correct about that and thank God, too. However, your interpretation of Jesus being a liar and a sinner because of this is just hogwash, and I believe Twinkie gave you some scripture to counter your Misogynist views.

I need air. . .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)