CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Topstroke11 Views: 9,261
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,820

Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!

You asked, "so the 'real' questions are?"

Well, to answer the real question is do I want my son to grow up in a world where he grows up to be a slave? The answer to that is a very much no.

Christians, more specifically Christian churches, go out of their way to persecute slave dads. Not only are slave dads persecuted in the churches, they are also frequently cast into the role of villains by motion pictures, the government (all forms of government), and the news media. More often than not, this persecution is put forth in the name of Christianity. Their persecution is not in fact Christian and has no basis in scripture. I frankly don't want my son to have to grow up in this kind of a world. Instead I want him to grow up, having both liberty and freedom.

Most slave dads do not possess the necessary learning or skill to adequately withstand the non-stop wave-after-wave assault against their traditional role as a father. That is why I am here. I myself am in the twilight years of  most males being able to father a child.

I am a lifelong enemy of the Great Whore - called feminism, and it is my intention to defeat that Great Whore - that in great part originally sprang from traditional Christian kindness. Christianity, more specifically the Christian churches, give aid and comfort to the Great Whore. And if the churches did not go out of the way to make life miserable for men, I would not be here now.

But the churches do go out of the way to make life miserable for slave dads. For years, churches have sat back collecting their IRS 501.c tax refunds (bribe money from the government) in return remaining silent about the Great Whore. I cannot think of even one church free of the bribe. These same churches take the bribe money and then turn around and persecute slave dads. But what they in fact preach should not even be called Christianity and should be called Churchianity instead. The Christian marriage they perpetrate is a fraud, and I for one will denounce it in the greatest way possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

18.250 sec, (2)