CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

Views: 9,420
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 894,220

Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

topstroke,
i divorced a jezebel 34 years ago. in that so-called relationship i paid maintenance
for two children that i thought were mine until they were old enough to fend for themselves. jezebel was not in the equation, period.
i then had to put up with not seeing those kids, plus at the end lose them completely through the poison from jezebel, plus being 'out of sight ,out of mind'.
to get through that mess i had to (in my mind) pull the shutters down on that part of my life, not easy, but the only way to not hurt the children.
jezebel and i were not compatible, end of story.
i learnt nothing from that experience and was fortunate to find another partner who was compatible.we have survived for 33 years and had two sons.
that's life i'm afraid. if i had taken the other road (the one you speak of) that would to me made jezebel more important than myself and my life, but i didn't. tomi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)