CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

been there done that Views: 9,099
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,419

Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

Of course it's true that BOTH parties (parents) share the responsibility for what has happened (remember the something that HAPPENED?, results). It is not BLAME that we should be looking to impose on someone (unproductive), but neither should we be overly concerned with who is responsible AFTER THE FACT, it is the result/outcome that should be the priority now (of course, anyone resenting the outcome will CALL the "results" CONSEQUENCES (BAD results) and therefore form a resentful attitude (this will become the way they view everything in life (THINK). In God, there are no CONSEQUENCES, only "results".

What needs to be dealt with now is the results (children) because, as I have said before, it is the children of these situations that have much more to live with than deciding what money shall be paid or who should accept responsibility for what.

God permitted Moses to issue certificates of divorce (I won't second guess God) because it is, unfortunately, a necessity of human nature (sometimes things just don't work out, we are imperfect). Life goes on, and reasonably, the children have no choice but to live it (barring murdering themselves, the saddest way to die). It is up to the mother and FATHER to discontinue the life of horror that these 'innocents' have experienced since coming into this world through no choice of their own (birth) and do their part to turn that life into a more peaceful and joyful life so that the children will be able to thank God that they were born (I assume that most people thank God that they were born, your children, 79513, must also be given this ability, MY opinion). It is not ALL ABOUT "us". We must have the ability to see outside ourselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.156 sec, (1)