CureZone   Log On   Join
Religion is a means to Liberty

Views: 9,710
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 897,053

Religion is a means to Liberty

It is much more desirable to control the cattle than have the cattle control you (I'm addressing the men here). Women have proven to be dumber than cattle when it comes raising familes.

The simple fact is that men just need to make up their minds that they simply won't be controlled. It's not as if women are simply going to physically force us to obey them. All we have to do is simply say no. And what a lesson it will be to the children that men are willing to sacrifice themselves in order for their sons to live in Freedom.

While I personally not benefit from the return to male dominance, I will do my utmost to not bow to the Great Whore. The Great Whore relies on the men being scared and afraid. If you are a man, I tell you the truth, I have looked into the eyes of the Great Whore, and I have seen fear. And the Great Whore ought to be afraid. Her demise is certainty. Gravity will do it all in the end. Women are too stupid and incompetent when given even a modicum of power. Each and every day that stupidity and incompetance become more evident to ever-increasing numbers of men. The is why don't even pretend to regard the opinion of women. Because in the end, the power and authority will once again reside with Man and Man alone.

I will never give a woman politician the time of day. They are worthy of nothing more than being shunned. They are certainly unworthy of any allegiance or devotion.

Deliberately and malisciously denying man the liberty to pass on his essence to children raised in the manner he thinks fit, a right given through the blood of patriots who fought and died for this country, can only described with one word - Treason. In the United States, there's an itty-bitty little amendment in the Bill of Right, and even the preachers of the Lying Jesus talk about that little itty-bitty amendment - Freedom of Religion. Any official who has knowingly and deliberately forced the removal of the Constitutional Right of Freedom of Worship is guilty of treason.

Every child a man denied potentially having, because of child support slavery, can only be thought to be the equivalent to murder. It's the same loss as if the Great Whore actually pulling the trigger.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)