CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

Views: 9,429
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,419

Re: Get a grip on yourself 79513. (EDITED)

twinkie,
in cold,calculated,controlled situations i totally agree with you,but in real terms that is not the case.no, we have sexual excitement,emotions,drink,drugs, etc. etc.
you'd have to be a pretty naive female not to be aware of all those factors,yes?
the point i made was because of those factors the female,(that bears the child) irrespective of the males responsibilities, must prevent having a unwanted child.
we are all blatantly aware it takes two but at the end of the day if she is as irresponsible as the male. the the conflicts begins.
what our friend is saying (in his own terminology) is that the female in most cases not only keeps the child, (it part of her she reckons) but also has the male paying for the babies upbringing (suddenly the babies his), she is then given a home to shelter the child whilst the man finds his own.we then have a situation from all this where the father has 'toe the line' or else he is prevented from seeing his child. which means then that he has to go to the law to gain his rights.
if the couple have no compatibility then eventually john doe comes along.
for the father we have now a conflict of interest, so on it goes.
the situation for the mother hasn't changed much at all has it?
she has the child, child support from the father,a home, john doe, etc.etc.
the father he has to pay for his little bit of nookie,accept all what i've just said
and then try to start a life of his own.
if that situation happened some 50 years ago the male and female would not be so reckless would they? good life isn't it? tomi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)