CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!

Views: 9,599
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 895,425

Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!

I'm hardly a dictator. I would never, for example, wish to be in a relationship with any woman who did not wish to be in a relationship with me. While I'm willing to go the extra mile, I'm not the sort to tolerate any sort of power struggle with a woman. And I'll be the first to admit, if conflict with a woman becomes unavoidable, it's my way or the highway! It's just that simple, and no shenanigans by the Great Whore is going to do anything to change that. I'll be the first to admit that I'm an Alpha Male. I am incapable of taking orders from a woman (like trying to teach the cat to go fetch the paper).

What you fail to see is that just about every woman out there is somebody's daughter, sister, or close friend. Men and women obviously cannot live without each other, because you and I would not be here. That's obvious.

Men are not all perfect, far from it. But if you want the greatest percentage of folks to live, to the greatest extent possible in marital bliss, then it falls on the men to lead and the women to follow. I don't believe in women remaining silent on issues of family and marriage, but men have far more aptitude in making the final decision - far more than women. You will find if you study history, that lazy worthless men don't get very far in an all-male dominated society. A man does have to ultimately answer to other men. In history, dysfunctional men tended to get sense beaten into them by other men, and if the government allows men to police themselves, quite a few problems will simply go be the wayside. The ultimate goal is for most men and women to be married to each other in marriage. That is the greatest goal of a healthy society.

I certainly don't advocate a government telling men how they should think and believe - especially in the promotion of the Great Whore. Men to legally have control over all their money and women should have control over their's. And if the woman doesn't have the means to fund the children, the man should get the children without government harassment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)