CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

Views: 9,466
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 894,956

Re: Jesus broke the contract, and the covenant is null and void!(EDIT)

robert,
yes i looked in the mirror,i see what had happened. i also see the things that you spoke about, much of which was set out for the the ones that suffer most, the children. it did not alway's work out like that though, many adults took advantage of this as you well know, equally to blame.
it wasn't a duty i performed like 'moving on', for i grieved, i loved my kids just like most others so what road do i choose to take? fight for my rights? try to compromise,etc. i did not have a show. each option i thought about would eventually take it's toll on the children, i was not ready to let that happen, so i took the road that would cause the least collateral damage.
today those two kids of mine have their own lives, their own families.
whether they have hang-ups i don't know, but what i've heard through the grapevine they are doing well.
jezebel? she is reaping from the seeds that she sowed, i hold no feelings of resentment,or anything in that way towards her, nothing.
yes robert i looked into the mirror and i see children that were not going to be with me for the rest of my life, and i see a woman that stood in that pathway.
yes there was the handouts available to her, but to hell with government systems, i am my own person and i couldn't care less, i was responsible for my kids, not some croney sitting at their desk handing out the taxpayers money.

yes, women are given the first option to keep the children even though many were not capable to look after a cat let alone chidren. things are gradually changing in the uk where the father is gradually being given their rights,long overdue.
human rights are more important to me but how long will that take? never perhaps.
i dont for one minute suggest that what i did is the answer, for each situation is different but at some time we have to 'come to terms' or suffer the painand anguish that we don't deserve,
what makes me laugh is when someone moves in on your family (stepdaddy). jezebel doesn't stop the benefit's, oh no, that takes care of her holidays abroad, whilst john doe enjoys the comforts of your home and becomes the 'slave' you speak of, ha bloody ha,evil to those that evil thinks robert,
tomi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)