CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

Views: 156,247
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 872,132

Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

I think a teaspoon of salt to a quart of water is an isotonic solution and wouldn't be absorbed by the body? As to the repeated Epsom Salt doses I also fear it would deplete the body of fluids and possibly electrolytes. Anybody know for sure?
Have been reading lots of these posts as a new member. really need something for a liver flush. Know I have to do a Colon Cleanse along with it. This recipie looks intrigueing and interesting. I am diabetic and using lots of added oil makes my blood Sugar soar. Am wondering if this might level itself out if I got so many toxins and stones out of liver. Have no gall bladder but so much pain in that area for 18 years post gall bladder surgery. Drugs that put you out for years and almost claim your life just to shut you up so the doctor doesn't hear you complain anymore is not the answer!! I have gone that route and wised up. I would rather check out a recipie for spam by trying it to see if it works than I would go back and put up with the doctor's dumb looks that I don't have liver stones and it isn't kosher to talk about it because the medical profession won't recognize it as fact. I am alive now because of alternative medicine. I seek the truth and everything that might help. Maybe some will be trial and error and I think this is the place to be serious because there are hurting people out there. But as we all know, there are those that think it is funny to spam and pfish and it is a crime because most of us wouldn't be on here if we weren't looking for answers other than what the conventional doctor has to offer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.361 sec, (1)