CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CONTINUED: RAW EGG YOLK / LIME JUICE /OIL DETOX Liver and Column Cleanse. What exactly happens?

Views: 160,203
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 180,840

Re: CONTINUED: RAW EGG YOLK / LIME JUICE /OIL DETOX Liver and Column Cleanse. What exactly happens?

Dear Tsetsi,

first of all thanks for these wonderful insights.
I tried your cleanse and here is my update.

I took the drink (2 egg yolks, juice of 2 limes(forgot to buy the third one) + tablespoon sesame oil) at about 7 p.m.
I got a very slight headache, but I am not sure whether this was from the drink or from waiting so tensely what would happen.
The feeling afterwards was as if a suction machine has been attached to my liver.
Also there was a little discomport in my belly, but nothing serious.
No need for a nap, not sleepinees, no clogged nose.
On the contrary - my nose became CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remained clear all night.
Next morning at six a.m. I jumped out of the bed. Very!!!!!!!!!!! unsusual for me. Normally getting out of bed is a torture.
I had awful bags and looked really tired this morning.
And the BM's - to my great surprise were well formed and NOT loose, looked at bit claylike. I did only one enema because my belly felt so good that I did not see a need for any further enemas.
I had very much energy all day long - could walk on high heels without getting tired. AND MY BELLY WAS AS FLAT AS CAN BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue this cleanse and see what will happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)