CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't just flush GALL STONES! Flush EVERYTHING.

tsetsi Views: 161,955
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,695

Don't just flush GALL STONES! Flush EVERYTHING.

very cool observations indeed. i would add the following: the olive oil flush tends to take out BAD cholesterol formations almost exclusively. even with that tranditional recipe, try changing the oil and watch what happens. most vivid is the example of peanut oil. gently warm it and mix it with the lemon juice and then drink. this causes a different reaction and when you purge, you will purge mostly red mucous. Try switching to another type of oil, and it will target something different. Try egg yolks with lemon. experiment by adding different types of oil. switch to limes after that. You will see that EVERY time you switch something, something different will come out of you. And sometimes, even with the same recipe, different things will come out on different days!!! This has happened to me many times. It could be that it is just a different "LAYER" of dirt coming out or the organ being stimulated is different or that the solvent and solution relationship is different and the potion disolves a different type of compound. Whatever the system is exactly, may remain a mystery to us, but through brave experimentation and observation, following your insticts, you will be lead to the truth. And sometimes it is best not to know how it all works and just let it work!

Eggs by the way, dissolve water-soluable dirt and oil soluble gunk as well, they appear to have dual-action! Egg yolks can be added to your fruit juice and carrot juice, as well as to dandilion juice. they act as a cleansing catalyst in each case.

What i am wondering about is, do you put salt in your morning water when you drink it and what type of water it is - distilled.. is it warm also? This sounds like a super purge as well and i am tempted to try it myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.639 sec, (1)