CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

trio Views: 158,990
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 180,601

Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

hello,
I just decided to do a liver cleanse , so when i saw tsetsi method, i figured why don't i give it a shut.
So, b4 sleeping, i mixed 3 limes, 2 organic eggs, and spoon of extra virgin_cold_pressed olive oil, and drank'm.

When i waked up, there was lil energy than usual, but not that much of an energy, but anyways i was expecting an extreme energy, and maybe there was no unusual energy at all but just as i was expecting some, my subconscience was probably ready to explain anything according to its expectations. However, after 3 hours felt so tired and sleepy. usually i would be in gym by that time,I exercise every day almost, but i was so tired i missed it.

well, after an hour when i was not having any feeling to go to bathroom, i took oxy_pro, to liquidify everything, and this way it would be easier to rid of all possible mucas and stones ready to be dispelled.

Hmmmmm, i was going to bathroom, but no stone no nothing as unusual.

I never done any liver cleanse b4. So i cannot say i am already clean of stones.

I know my liver is kinda lazy , some doctors told me that. and i feel it might be dirty.

Anyways, I'll give it another shut, c what happens, but i fail to see that if really stones r ready to leave my system, why would not i need to make it easier for'm to do so by using Epsom Salt to lax the pathway.

Some, ppl got stones stuck in pathway and they had to go hospital for that, and some used exxeccive Epsom Salt to make is easier for them to rid ovem.

This is what i read in curezone, i am sorta new for all this stuff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.361 sec, (1)