CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why must egg be at room temperature?

tsetsi Views: 162,140
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 181,045

Re: Why must egg be at room temperature?

HI,

Thanks for your input ;) Yes, I have been greately affected by the many beautifying results that I describe in my flush. And I am extremely pleased with the way my looks have improved (not just mine, but those around me as well). I just don't see a point in proving that to anybody by posting a personal pictures, and I would not ask or advise anyone else to do so, even if they had posted a very powerful cleansing formula. If I like a particular formula, I would experiment with it, to see if it works for me, rather than ask the author to post his picture. I mean really, my recipe should show improved looks in several days, so if you don't see that, simply abandon it. On the other hand, if it DOES work for you, then continue on the path of cleansing and self-improvement and enjoy the changes that are taking place with YOU :) Have a blessed day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)