CureZone   Log On   Join
"i find in the toilett.... worms and more gunk ...real long pices of loooooooong worms and some real small stones. how cand that be?"

tsetsi Views: 160,016
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 180,980

"i find in the toilett.... worms and more gunk ...real long pices of loooooooong worms and some real small stones. how cand that be?"

I am shocked and at a loss of words at these remarkable results! Here is someone who really does her homework and gets into the nitty-gritty details of what is REALLY passed by this flush. This simply amazes me. I HAD NO IDEA THAT REALLY LONG WORMS OR EVEN SHORT ONES would come out!!

All I could ever see is stones and thick, thick, dark water; sometimes lookng reddish, sometimes black, sometimes brown and sometimes green. Everybody else around me reports the same thing. But none of us went as far as the MICROSCOPE, so that makes perfect sense; No wonder the energy returns so quickly to the person who practices regularly - there are no more acid-thriving worms to eat away at your liver, intestines and your precious energy!

In the next post, I will publish a different variation of the recipe, which is another potent cleanser and I would LOVE to know from Christiane what she sees in the Microscope when she tries it. Thank you Christiane!!!

Please read my next post; NEW RECIPE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)