CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

zemon333 Views: 4,267
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,214

Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

If you really want my advice, then buy a reputable multivitamin, Vitamin C 1.gr tablets (not the ones that dissolve), Selenium (200 – 400 mcg per day), Magnesium/calcium combo from NOW, potassium citrate powder (1-2.gr p/day), unrefined Sea Salt (1/2 tsp p/day), continue with your Iodine supplementation, and of course, drink plenty of water.

If you want to make sure you are really getting everything, I'd also recommend you buy Vitamin K2 and Chromium Picolinate. Vitamin K2 ensures that if there's calcium buildup in your veins, it'll go away and prevent it from happening. Chromium is an insulin co-factor which further improves insulin sensitization, which is extremely important if you want to get rid of all fatigue.

If you get detox symptoms, take 1-2 days off and take 3-5.grams of Vitamin C along with Aloe Vera 99.9% inner leaf juice, which increases Vitamin C absorption and speeds up liver detox.

Along with this, you should exercise at least 3 times per week with aerobic exercise, until exhaustion.

I'd also recommend contrast showers after each exercise session, just because it is extremely healthy for you and I firmly believe it assists in regulating the entire hormonal system of your body.

http://www.journaloflymphoedema.com/media/issues/890/files/content_11212.pdf

Don't be afraid of Iodine because it causes symptoms. The symptoms mean it's working, and you're just gonna have to pull through and continue with the routine I prescribed to you.

I am presently doing everything mentioned above and let me tell you, it changed my life. If you get knocked out because of detox for a day or two, so be it -- stopping the routine will only slow down the recovery process. I know this because I've gone through it and kept at it, and I believe that the synergetic effect of consuming all the essential nutrients in adequate doses, and exercising then doing the contrast shower, helps the body flush all the bad stuff out as quickly as humanly possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)