CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

susie21 Views: 5,349
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,717

Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

Your symptoms are exactly identical to what I went through this year, every single bit of it. You came to the same "logical" conclusion that I and a lot of other people on her make, that Iodine will fix things because you read the book and got seduced by all the other's on here who seem to have wonderful results. Well I can tell you Iodine doesn't fix anything if you have an underlying health issue, it just sends you on a massive detox that your system can't cope with - that's where you are now and that's where I was february this year and I have still not recovered fully. My neck throbs almost continuously although not as extreme as it was, it's not my thyroid, it's the toxic lymph that is still trying to clear itself, and I am still shifting toxicity with 1 coffee enema and 1 water enema a week, but it is manageable now. I took only 3mg of Iodine for around 4 months, and my body decided to go into a healing crisis it couldn't finish. You have to focus on opening up the elimination routes big time and even then it's going to take a while. Only enemas, skin brushing and Epsom Salt baths will help because toxins are being shunted round and round your body by the liver because it cannot make them harmless enough for excretion. If you are not taking P-5-P, zinc picolinate, lecethin granules and magnesium citrate then get some, it's the only way forward. Don't fall into the trap of adding more and more supplements, your liver is struggling and for god's sake don't even consider a Liver Flush yet

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)