CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

zemon333 Views: 4,774
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,717

Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

Hello, let me just say that first of all, I don't understand why you would see the need to stop supplementing with Iodine just because you went on a vacation.

If you were deficient in Iodine when you started supplementing and then started increasing your dosage, it means that your body reacted to it and adjusted accordingly by regulating the metabolic processes.

If you then depleted yourself entirely of the source your body was expecting, of course the effect will be profound -- your body is begging for more Iodine so it can keep up the rate of repairing and detoxing.

Please give me an idea of your everyday dietary habits. What are you eating, and what else are you supplementing with? The symptoms you described point to a deficiency in electrolytes. Are you getting enough salt, magnesium, potassium? Are you getting all the required micronutrients? Do you take a daily multivitamin?

I'd like to help you, and I think you should seriously consider reintroducing Iodine supplementation in concordance with the co-supplements Mr. Brownstein recommends taking with the Iodine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)