CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

Chewy2314 Views: 4,171
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,177

Re: Depressed, wishing I’d never taken iodine

Ruffneck, thank you for your information. I totally believe that adrenal issues could be causing a lot of these symptoms. I’m trying to improve my adrenals through diet and exercise. I’m trying to stay away from supplements as I don’t know how many my body can currently handle. Susie has given me great information on to help my body gently detox. Zemon333 I have of course considered that this may be my body crying out for Iodine after supplying my body with it for 4 weeks and just stopping. However, the fact I am experiencing symptoms months after stopping the Iodine terrifies me to put it back into my body. I truly believe there are safer ways to heal your body than just taking high doses of iodine. I wish I had realized this earlier as I am still experiencing symptoms. I had thought the same about electrolytes. My blood work says that everything was in the normal range? I’m not sure how accurate blood test are. I’m not sure if I’m getting all my micronutrients. My doctor told me eating a kiwi a day would help this. My diet has been changing constantly because I’m so unsure of how to help my body heal. I tried juicing and this made everything worse. I am mostly just paleo now. Eating lots of veggies, fruits, and organic proteins/fish. My symptoms are SLOWLY getting better. Some anyway. My heart palps have improved and my anxiety has improved a little, but definitely not myself. I have body aches and one side of my throat has constantly been irritated. Almost like there is mucus sitting in there. It will feel better occasionally when drinking tea, but comes right back after. I’m suppose to get an ultra sound of it tomorrow. My digestion system has been affected. My stools were constantly loose and then I started experiencing constipation and now it is back to loose. I appreciate your feedback and thoughts, so thank you for reaching out and any information you can help me with is appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)