CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question! Please help!
  Views: 31,906
Published: 4 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,387,710

Re: Question! Please help!

Yes a good possibility. I am im a home built in 1948. They owners got a notice to have child tested for lead. That is the least of the problems. Mold, bad pipes all are a bacteria (parasites). In Arizona you can contact your water department and get tested. However I would have it tested by a neutral party or order a test yourself. You can find instuctions online to grow it. I do not trust accurate result from the government. Just a bit of info. parasites if in water when you wash your fruit or veggies still contaminated. Big carrier of parasites are fruits and veggies not cleaned. 75% of those picking them are contaminated with one or more parasites. To me that was frightening. I found online site that they use the "Clorox Soak." They use this at Peace Corp. Her is a link to this and about water Worth reading. I have been searching for answers to my sudden illness I developed after living in a home of black mold. I walked away left everything and I still suffer years later. It killed my 2 cats and almost my dog and I. I have learned so much about parasites(bacteria).If you have any questions email me, or any answers, Thank you and Good Luck. Pam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.438 sec, (1)