CureZone   Log On   Join
the itchiness was COMPLETELY gone

RaiseYourHead Views: 203,308
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

the itchiness was COMPLETELY gone

First off, lemme just say that as soon as i washed my skin with the salt, the itchiness was COMPLETELY gone. holy crap.

I have/had this condition on my scalp near the back of my head for about 4 months. It started off as mild dandruff (as a result to my excessive hair dying) i figured it would go away in a week or so if i just put some oils on it the make the dryness go away. wrong. it just got worse, and soon formed to what i unofficially diagnosed as " Seborrheic Dermatitis ".

I found out that the cause of this was my hat.

I have short hair, and i'm trying to grow it out. And we all know that while short hair grows out, it flip-flops between stages of awkward, horrible-looking lengths. so i bought one of those baggy oversized beanies that the stoner kids wear, and started wearing it everywhere. well, i guess my hair wasnt used to it, and freaked out, making excessive oils in response.

so i guess what i'm saying is its not only what you eat, its also conditions that would cause this. today, i learned.

anyway, thanks again, this post saved my hide! literally!

~ RYHW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)