CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

NyghtLadi Views: 73,211
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

I'm gonna try this out because I'm desperate despite only having it for 7 years...I also have a few issues to contribute to this, I have varicose veining in my legs from having a heavy pregnancy, a possible magnesium/potassium deficiency and a sensitive gut...even tho I don't get it much on my face, the majority is on my forearms and shin areas of my legs I'm ready to try everything/anything...ive tried lavender oil, coconut oil, ozonol (pretty good shrinking the ulcerations, dishwasher detergent even tea tree oil which was terrifying because the tea tree oil made me slough skin off on one of my arms...so any feedback would be greatly appreciated I'm lookin into ridding coffee outta my diet and be more conscientious of what I intake in my diet also....gone as far as investing in silver threaded bedding as well...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.426 sec, (1)