CureZone   Log On   Join
AMAZING RESULTS SO FAR! This is the relief that I have been in desperate search of.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
gethealthyme Views: 142,553
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

AMAZING RESULTS SO FAR! This is the relief that I have been in desperate search of.

First of all, THANK YOU! I've researched the internet for years looking for solutions for this condition. Just as all have mentioned, I've been to numerous dermatologists, spent hundreds of dollars on prescriptions, doused myself in essential oils, and finally understand that this is an internal issue and cannot be mediated with steroids as a long term solution. I've suffered with SD for 15 years. Up until a year ago, only on my scalp. The rash finally spread to the visible front and sides of my forehead, my ears, all down my neck, my eyes and most recently beside my nose. The flare ups have become unbearable. Throbbing, itching, red and ridiculously irritating. Scratch, scratch, scratch, ugghhhh! I was desperate for relief and found this string. Frankly, I could care less if this is a long term solution. I was in desperate need of relief NOW. This condition hurts horribly! When I saw this post, I immediately drew a bath, adding the closest thing I had on hand, (Morton's, meant for cooking) Sea Salt. I had a cup and 1/4 available. I immersed my scalp and face in the water for about 10 minutes and then rinsed with cold water. Next morning, used himilayan pink salt, aveeno oatmeal and epsom salt in the same fashion as the night before (again, only thing I had on hand). First thing this morning went to purchase the dead sea salt that you suggest. I followed the directions to a T, both morning and night. The results are amazingly impressive! The irritation and burning are gone. The inflamed spots are obviously still there (they were the size of a silver dollar), but are completely drying up and no longer feel like inflamed wounds. They are obvioulsy healing and no longer completely inflamed. AMAZING RESULTS SO FAR! This is the relief that I have been in desperate search of. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post my continued results, but want any one looking to know that this method will absolutely provide immediate relief if you are in the throes of a horrid flare up! Meantime, I've added probiotics, multi vitamins, calypric acid, grapefruit seed oil, biotin and A BAZILLION other supplements recommended, as I've become desperate. Oh, and I have become primarily paleo. Hopefully this is the end, but more to come...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)